This Confined Space Rescue course offers theory as well as practical knowledge required for entering a confined space, or attending to the entry of a confined space. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- 1-4 People: $249.95 per person
- 5-8 People: $244.95 per person
- 9+ People: $239.95 per person
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.
The following topics are covered in the prerequisite Confined Space Entry & Attendant Certification:
- Confined space overview
- Roles and responsibilities
- Atmospheric hazards and controls
- Other hazards and controls
- PPE and other equipment
- Pre-entry procedures
- Entry procedures
- Practice entry
In this Confined Space Rescue training, the day is focused on hands-on practice, including:
- Review of Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Response
- Confined Space Rescue Practice
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Oakville Fire Training Facility, 1144 South Service Rd W, Oakville, ON
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Coffee will be provided in the morning. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 3 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 1 business day to reschedule.|
|Group Discounts Discounted training rates and flexible scheduling options for groups are available. Please contact us for details.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Eight or More, the Confined Space Rescue course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|