COVID-19: Classroom Practices
As an essential service provider, Worksite Safety will continue to provide classroom-based health and safety training for the foreseeable future. New measures have been implemented to facilitate the safe delivery of training including:
- Class sizes have been reduced to facilitate physical distancing of 2 metres between participants, class size limitations vary based on classroom dimensions
- Classes will begin with an overview of new protective measures including hygiene, sanitization, and distancing.
- Participants will be performing any applicable guided equipment training individually without direct contact from other students or instructors.
- Hand washing and sanitization is to be performed between any activities that involve shared surfaces or equipment.
- Symptomatic attendees or will not be permitted.
Following these practices is an essential step in slowing the spread of this pandemic while ensuring that essential services are not interrupted throughout an extended period.
For more information regarding the measures we are taking in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Canada please refer to our update page here.