CPO Approved Joint Health and Safety Committee certification training (Part 1 and 2) are available weekly in Mississauga and Hamilton training centres.
Certification of Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) members is required for organizations with 20 or more employees. The Occupational Health and Safety Act requires that at least two members of the committee (one representing the workers and one representing the management team) be certified.
Part 1 Pricing:
- 1-2 Participants: $450 per person
- 3-4 Participants: $425 per person
- 5+ Participants: $400 per person
Part 2 Pricing:
- 1-2 Participants: $375 per person
- 3-4 Participants: $350 per person
- 5+ Participants: $325 per person