Are you searching for some safety training for your job? Maybe it’s your first time taking this type of training or maybe you know the material like the back of your hand. Regardless of how well you know your safety stuff, purchasing training online might be an area where you could use some help.
Whether you’re looking for a course that you’ll complete entirely online or one that you’ll take in a classroom setting, you can purchase it on our website. In heights training, for example, our Fall Protection course is an online course that is suitable for general heights work not in the Ontario construction industry. Our Working at Heights is a more in-depth course approved by the Ministry of Labour for Ontario and is offered in-class only.
Easily Start Training Online
- Once you select the course you’d like, you’ll be asked to register an account as a part of the purchase process. This helps keep track of all the training you take, but it’s especially important for online training as you’ll access the course through the account you create.
- The username and password that you input when creating your account is then what you use to sign in on the website to gain access to your training. This account is where you can manage and distribute any training you’ve purchased for others as well.
- Once your account is created and the purchase is complete, you’ll be asked you if you would like to train yourself or others.
- Once you select an answer, you can either jump right into your course, or begin assigning it to others by creating them an account through your Manage Users tab.
3 Steps to Schedule In-Class Training
- If you purchase an in-class course, like Working at Heights, you will have to select a location, date, and the number of people to attend the class before proceeding to the checkout page.
- On the checkout page we’ll ask for the name(s) of the classroom attendees so that we can reserve their spots in the class.
- Once purchased, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you followed by a more detailed email from our classroom booking team regarding your training information. This includes the training start time, run time, and anything you might need to bring to the class such as work boots or government ID to confirm your identity with our purchase records.
And of course, if you have any question about the purchasing process or the course you should take, give us a call 866-756-5552 – we’ll be glad to help!